Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bella's sweet singing:)

I took the sweetest video of Bella singing the other day and we have finally figured out what she has been trying to sing. It's row, row, row your boat!
Bella LOVES to sing. And she sings ALL the time. It is the absolute sweetest thing and I really don't remember my other two singing quite so much at her age. It has just taken us a while to figure out which songs she is trying to sing. Her very favorites here lately are "I love you, you love me" (which sounds like "eee wat eee", Good morning Bella ( I must get this one on camera. It is the cutest!!), and Row, row, row your boat, which is posted below. See if you can understand her:)




2 comments:

Tara said...

Adorable! Mine love to sing too :)

Brandy said...

That is so cute!! Love it!