Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From the beginning


I started this blog to help me keep track and not miss a thing in our busy, crazy, but altogether happy family. The girls are young and so much goes on from day to day that it is easy to let it all go by without taking it in. I plan to enjoy and cherish each and every memory our family has together! Let me start from the beginning.....
I often think about how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful, caring, smart and supportive husband. We met in the Fall of 1999, started dating, and later realized that we couldn't live without each other. We welcomed our first daughter Hailey and three years later our little Mary Kathryn. They immediatly became the center of our world and we work every day to give them the happiest and fullest lives possible.

No comments: