Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy Wednesdays!

Wednesday is our busiest day of the week(the busiest of an already busy week!). Hailey has school, then homework, straight to dance class and then right over to West Edgecombe baptist for children's choir and GA's. Though often hectic, the girl's really love dance and church, so this is one of their favorite days of the week! Today is nice because it is actually starting to feel like fall. I can't wait until next month when I can start putting up christmas decorations! That's the start of my favorite time of year. Busy work week starts tommorrow for me. I'm working most of the weekend but hope to fit in a football game and maybe a trip to the pumkin farm. We'll see how much energy I have left after those long back to back days in the ER.

No comments: