Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a wonderfully, busy life........



So much going on lately!!! Starting to think its time for me to invest in a planner. The kids are watching Frosty the Snowman so I'm taking this opportunity to catch up on my blog! Between school, dance, church and family/friends/ Christmas gatherings, and of course the all important Christmas shopping it is definitely a busy, exciting time of year!


Went on a weekend trip to Cincinnati, Ohio to visit family the week before Thanksgiving. Word to the wise.... Not a good idea to work a 12 hour ER shift then drive 12 hours straight overnight. But soooo glad I did!!! Had a great time and the trip was definitely worth the drive! Spent Thanksgiving visiting family and EATING and visiting more family. I have soooo much to be grateful for and I thank God everyday for the many blessings in my life.
Finally purchased the really cute wreath I've been wanting from Pier 1(one of my FAVORITE stores). Thanks to Trina for her help on the decision making on that! Had a really great time cooking out with Jesse, Trina, Victoria, and Taylor. Good food, great friends, what more could we ask for?!
Went to Hanging of the greens last Sunday at WEBC, a first for our family. Absolutely beautiful!!! The kids were super cute ringing their little bells and singing. Can't wait for the Children's Christmas program coming up! Hailey's working on one of the solo singing parts and she's a little nervous about it. But I'm sure she and all the children will do an awesome job:)
Michael has been working on the outside christmas decorations at our house, which are about half done. He's doing an awesome job! He is so great at helping me get things done around the house and juggling his crazy schedule. Love, Love, Love him!!! I keep thinking of more decorations I want to do inside the house, but then I remember we'll be having to take them all down in a month from now!
Looking forward to our beach trip next weekend! Shannon, Kevin, Michael and I and all the kids have rented a beach house for the weekend and are taking Sheila and Wayne for their Christmas present. It's really hard to think of new and unique things to get them, so we thought a trip would be a fun present and a great way to spend time together! Soooo ready for a relaxing weekend at the beach!!!
Hailey and Mary Kathryn are getting more and more excited for Christmas everyday! Hailey is now asking for Santa to leave her a reindeer bell from his sleigh. Where Santa is going to find a reindeer jingle bell, I have no idea!! But I think he has most of the other things on their lists covered, thank goodness!


It's a wonderfully, busy life we live, but it's our life and we LOVE it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty