Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First competition of the season!!:)

This past Saturday Hailey had her first competition of the cheer season in Greensboro, NC. This was a state competition with a rather large crowd and I was very proud of how well they did. They placed 3rd at this event. Last year her team placed 5th at this competition and then went on to win Nationals in Myrtle Beach two competitions later. It's amazing how they improve with each performance. The coaches usually increase the level of difficulty with each competition as well, so I'm excited to see the progression as the season goes on. Here are some pictures from the competition as well as a very short video of one of Hailey's stunts. I'm not sure if I can post the whole routine right now but I will after their last competition in March.


Hailey is the flyer on the front far right.



This next picture is missing the other 3 flyers but pictures a lot of the team as well as the coaches.

Waiting for warm up..

Bella provides a little entertainment during the wait:)

Hailey and her best friend on the team.


With her coaches Paige and Matt, who have an abundance of patience to keep these girls focused and safe while learning all of these difficult stunts and tumbling...


Sisterly love...


And my sweet girl doing what she loves to do...









4 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog when I was on Little Miss Momma's blog. Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. My daughter is on a competitive cheer team as well and had her first competition in Tennessee on Dec 3rd.

Good luck to your daughter this cheer season!! Not sure if you go to Columbus OH any, if so maybe we'll see you there. We'll be there in February and March, I believe.

the girl in the red shoes said...

Hailey is so talented! LOVE her cheer stunts!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Yeah Hailey! She looks great! Now the fun really starts, Bella looks like she is an angel at these competitions. Lucky girl!

Brandy said...

Just wanted to let you know that one of the moms made our AG doll uniform. I'm following your blog on my google reader. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. :)