Sunday, October 30, 2011

Things I am loving right now...

Right now I am enjoying a big cup of pumpkin spice coffee (my fave) and attempting to catch up on this blog that has totally taken a back seat to life lately. I am making a promise to myself to be more diligent about keeping this up to date from now on!!

So moving on to what I am loving right now....

Besides the obvious....The Loves of my Life...

(courtesy of my iphone:)









I am really loving this yummy coffee creamer

This equally yummy nail color from Essie


These ADORABLE leg warmers for Bella

Cuddling up with the loves of my life by this

And last, but not least, the only way we have a nice hot meal on the days my husband and I are both working. I LOVE my crockpot!


Oh, and I am practically salivating over this mixer!



A girl can dream can't she??


We also have an exciting new addition to our house in the works and I will have a post about that coming up soon:)  And of course Halloween is tomorrow and I hope to get that post up Tuesday. ( Heres hoping that since I put that in writing, I will stick to it!;)













No comments: