1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging as kind of an online scrapbook to journal about our lives and keep up with all our family milestones. I've had a blog for 3 years but the first year totally doesn't count, I think I only blogged a few times that first year.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Peace College (my major was communications) in Raleigh, NC after graduating high school. Through a friend I met at Peace, I was introduced to my husband who was on his senior year at NC State. I also went to Edgecombe community college where I recieved my ADN in nursing.
3. Where have you traveled?
Hmmm, all over the eastern U.S., and the bahamas.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Oh goodness, a house right on the ocean with a pool!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Meddlers, cheaters, and fake southern accents.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Gone with the Wind!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Dt. Dr. Pepper and Moscato wine.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Shopping and reading.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Oh gosh, this is hard. Ikea!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I would say taking my screaming newborn out of the car after attempting to nurse her and walking her up and down the side of the road waiting for my husband to meet me. He pulled up in his patrol car and had a shocked look on his face. Yep, you guessed. I forgot to put my boob back. That side of my shirt was still hiked up exposing all as I walked her right next to the road. At the time due to lack of sleep, raging hormones, and general post delivery brain mush, I could have cared less. Looking back...kinda embarrassing:)
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Please can I pick 3- The births of my 3 children.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Reese Witherspoon. She just reminds me of myself.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Hostess at Carrabba's, Counselor at YMCA, Telemetry tech.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This was totally before I had this computer and would require some hunting through albums. I'll do it later. Promise.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
London, London, London!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Oh wow, well I hope that I have accomplished some things on my bucket list, that our family is all healthy happy, successful, and most importantly together! Oh yeah, and living at the beach!!!