Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I just published my first book!!!!


 So, I know I have been MIA for a couple months but, I promise, there's been good reason.

For the past 6 months I have been writing a novel. Yep, that's right, a novel.  Makes me excited just saying it :)

I started wondering if I would ever really finish.  At first I just worked on it my spare time, but as I became closer to finishing it, I scheduled time between all of the running around we do.

And then, started the real headache.

Edits. And then,

Formatting.

But, I got through it and yesterday I published my very first novel, The Crimson Bond, on amazon.

And guess what??!!

Out of the millions and millions of books on amazon as I am writing this.... It is in the top 300 overall Bestselling on Amazon.

And # 7 on the Bestselling paranormal romance on Amazon!!!

WHAT??!!

I'm blown away at the success in it's very first days. It's beat out some novels by my favorite authors, multimillion dollar authors. I just can't believe it!!

Until midnight tonite I am running a free promotion to hopefully push it further up the bestseller charts, though if it never makes it any higher, I am beyond pleased.

So, if you love paranormal romance novels like me, download it today and leave an honest review. It has climbed the charts so quickly that some of the other books around it have been published for months have tons of reviews, and so far, since it's only been a day, I don't have any yet.

But would love some honest feedback.

Here is a picture of the cover...

 
And you can get it here.
 
Also, I have an author blog that you can visit and join here.
 
Thank you so much for your support. It means so much to me!! :)
 
XOXO,
 
Erika
 

2 comments:

cat said...

Omg I love this book!!!Thank you so much I love the writing and I love Alex he's an amazingly hilarious character and I love brook to and her transformation inwardly as well as outwardly anyway thank you so much again and I'm crossing my fingers and praying for a second book!!!!


Lana said...

Oh my! How have I missed this? I'm so excited for you and this new adventure! I will definitely add this to my "to read" list and will let you know what I think! Lana :)