Friday, April 20, 2012

Good morning!!

This morning I feel so lucky to be at home with Bella instead of working! I am so loving my new schedule and really should have updated this blog before now. My only excuse is that I have been so busy catching up on all of the things that have gone undone the past 6 months while I was working all week, that I am just now getting to it. I really need to get more organized and do regular posts.  I found this blog organizer on pinterest and I'm hoping that if I use the organizer and add a dose of motivation that it will help:). I have a ton of pictures to edit and update but in the meantime here are a couple that offer a little glimpse into what we have been doing lately.

Bella in cowgirl boots and diaper. A new fav in her wardrobe:)
Hailey has been working hard on her cheer needle and she is so close to having it:)
This sweet girl turns 7 next week. Where in the world does the time go???
Also, I am really excited about this Erin Condren planner I ordered. They are currently 40% off! I can't wait to get it!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Happy Friday!!:)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hailey's needle looks great!! Love the boots and diaper. So stylish. hahahaha