Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Part II of photo catch up

Well, It's midnight and I have just gotten home from a very busy night at work with some very sick people. And it's a good thing that I am way too wound up to sleep, because I am baking 3 dozen cupcakes for Mary Kathryn to take to school for her birthday tomorrow. And what do I notice on the kitchen counter when I get home?? Krispie kreme donuts, that's what! How in the world am I supposed to ignore those when the smell of cupcakes is making me want something sweet??!:) I"ll let you guess whether I ate one or not....:)
So before I ramble on anymore in my sleep deprived state, I am going to go on and post the pictures we took Easter Sunday:) Unfortunately, Michael had to work that weekend, but the girls and I went to church and then to my sister and brother-in-law's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was a gorgeous day and Crystal and Chris are excellent cooks, so we all had a blast and brought lots of food home for Michael to eat when he got off work.
I could not, for the life of me, get all three girls to look at the camera, but this one is the best of all three that I could get.


The girls and I







So now I am off to bed to get a few hours of sleep before the girls wake up. Luckily no work tomorrow yay!:)

1 comment:

the girl in the red shoes said...

You are so gorgeous Erika! And your girls are just too cute for words (as always!)