Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~Part I of our photo catch up~

We are having a fantabulous day around here! The girls are at school and Bella and I have cleaned up, done laundry, made a trip to Target and now we are getting some rest time before picking the girls up. These are my kind of days!! And luckily they are more and more common around here:) I am ignoring the fact that I have to work from 7-11 tonite but maybe I can get a little nap in later;). Now on to a few of the many pictures I have stored on my camera, just waiting to be documented permanently on this blog. I'm seeing a blog book in the future and I want to make sure we are all caught up from the last few months of a crummy work schedule. These pictures were from a really warm day we were having and I was chasing Bella around the yard snapping away. The girls were at school but I have plenty of them coming up on a later post.


I think Bella was completely over our impromtu photo shoot by the time we took this last picture.
I would think she would be used to it by now:)




1 comment:

Tara said...

So glad that you are enjoying your time as a stay at home Mommy! You and I both were out with our cameras on one of those warm days :) And yes, we'd love to do a playdate some time!