Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 things I don't miss about being pregnant.......

A few weeks before Bella was born I blogged about the top 10 things I loved about being pregnant with the promise to myself that I would update after delivery with the top 10 things I don't miss about pregnancy. I thought this list would be easy to compose but found that I have selective memory and it has been more difficult to come up with 10 than I thought it would be.

Here are the top 10 things I don't miss about being pregnant:

10. Constant doctor appointments

9. Being super careful

8. Not eating certain foods

7. Maternity clothes that have grown too small

6. Having no lap

5. Frequent urination

4. Debilitating nausea and vomiting during the 1st trimester

3. Shortness of breath

2. No energy

1. Carrying around all that extra weight!


Though I was often miserable during this pregnancy I have discovered that I now miss all of the things I listed on my top 10 things I love about pregnancy. It is always such a special experience to carry your child and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to do so 3 times.

No comments: